Induction range, 4 zones
Diameter of the zones 260 mm.
Made completely out of stainless steel.
On an open stand with a stainless shelf.
Fast, efficient and safe.
– Induction range produces virtually no excess heat to the kitchen
– Considerably faster than an electric or gas range
– Immediate reaction to power adjustment
– The range itself does not warm up and is always cooler than the
– Spill-overs do not burn in the cool surfaces
– Heat is produced only when a cooking vessel with min diam. 120mm is on
– Energy consumption significantly lower than that of an electric range
Because of the operating principle, the cooking vessels used must have a
Best results can be achieved with steel vessels with either sandwich or
Most cast iron cooking vessels work.
Aluminium vessels are not recommended and they usually do not work.